Thursday, August 28, 2008

YES!



That skinny guy you see going around back of my house is a real, live ELECTRICIAN!



See?  There's his truck.  If you live near me and want to get an electrician who will actually return your call and then show up when he is supposed to, call these guys.

He said they do lots of hot tubs; the last two he hooked up were used ones:  One leaked like crazy when the folks put water in it, and the other one only worked for two days.  And to think I was originally watching Craigslist for a bargain hot tub.

Oh, he said they'd get to it early next week.  He actually said Monday, but I'm sure he forgot about Monday being Labor Day.

Oh, and it isn't going to cost nearly as much as I was afraid it would.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeehaw I see a good soaking coming real soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm waiting for the pictures.  

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I suppose that was why those other tubs were sold to start with because they were torn up. Stands to reason, you usually don't get rid of a washing washine unless it tears up. Helen

Anonymous said...

yay..it won't be long and you and Cliff can get in that thing and have a cold drink and just relax.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news. Is that building next to the house the garage??? It sure looks like a barn.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you to have things scheduled for next week.  Good luck with the connections.   BTW that garage is looking good too.  
Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've got someone finally!  Hope all goes as planned.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo!!!!!  That's great!!!!!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

lol...glad you got the electrician.

Anonymous said...

I bet you will love it!