Thursday, February 28, 2008

things may be looking up

The temperature is supposed to climb up around 50 degrees tomorrow.  No, I can't make the little degree symbol; for some reason it takes me to another page when I try it tonight; I've started this entry over about six times, and I'm tired of starting over

The mud situation is improving, now that there's been sufficient thawing to allow the water to sink deep into the soil.

I think I feel a horseback ride coming on tomorrow.

Saturday the temperature is supposed to get up around 60 degrees, which portends a motorcycle ride, according to Cliff.

Let's not discuss what the forecast looks like beyond those days.  One day at a time, sweet Jesus.  Or two, at the most.

By the way, for those of you who don't normally check my Blogger blog, I discussed my heifer, Secret, there today.  And tried my best to explain cattle breeding and artificial insemination.  Not for the faint of heart, I assure you.

----------------
Now playing: Ramblin' Jack Elliott - Freight Train Blues
via FoxyTunes   
Tags: ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still winter here with at least a foot of snow on the ground and maybe 2-5 more inches coming our way tomorrow.  I hope you post pictures of that ride... I need one for sure.  Does your mention of Secret mean that soon she'll be a mama?  What a nice thought for Spring too !  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

It's been close to 80 here. I actually had to put the AC on while I was cleaning the back bedrooms it was sooooo hot.
I'm NOT ready for HOT weather....NO NO NO!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Thing are looking up weather wise for you to have some fun. It got down in the low 20's here the last two nights. By they way try holding down the shift key while hitting the 167 keys for a degree symbol. º works every time. Helen

Anonymous said...

checked out your other blog...very interesting. Oh I wish we could see a day of 50!  I'm really aching for warmer weather now.  EVEN 40!  It's only 20 here today and I don't think it's going to climb much more then that!