Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Monday Photo Shoot: Get mugged

It's been awhile since I participated in John Scalzi's photo shoot, but this one was so quick and easy, I couldn't resist.  This from John:

"Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of one or more interesting coffee mugs you might have. Because it's my experience that people have coffee mugs with interesting stories behind them. At least, I do."

Well, I tend to buy coffee mugs as souvenirs, so I grabbed a few to give you a sample.



That first one, I bought in Kansas at a dinky little out-of-the-way place where Cliff and I had the best steak ever.

The second, another eatery, this one in Jamesport, Missouri, which has a nearby Amish settlement.

The third is from a tractor show we've been to, this one featuring Allis Chalmers tractors.  (I have quite a few tractor-show cups.)

And the last is one of a set of John Deere mugs I got Cliff for Christmas one year.

I do love my mugs.

If you play along, be sure and leave the link to your entry over at John's place.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of fun mugs. Each has a story, too! Enjoyed yours.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I have some interesting mugs too ... :)  We probably all do.  LOL

Anonymous said...

You have good memories to go with your mugs and so many places!  My husband would go crazy over the John Deere mugs.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

I love mugs too and like you I collect them as souvenirs. Love yours!

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to get off my butt and do this photo shoot because Princess JUST painted a mug at one of those paint your own pottery places.  It turned out SO cute.  But, alas, I haven't dragged out the camera and gotten around to it..... :-)  I like the Dutch Pantry one, reminds me off all the Dutch people hanging out in my backyard.....and the tractors....seriously?!  How country are you?  LOL

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that.  You missed my talking coffee mug entry.  It was classic.

Anonymous said...

You see what I miss because I don't drink coffee??

oxox