The grandson did find his lost wallet... in his pickup, under his morning glass of iced tea. He did check in with his insurance agency, and received a check to cover damages to his pickup.
He made it to the temp agency today, to put in an application for a new job.
Wish him luck.
And pray for his grandma, because 90% of the time the boy is an angel... but the other 10% is what drives Grandma crazy!