Sunday, July 22, 2007

Myspace update

Well now, I've gone from sixteen MySpace "friends" to twenty-seven!  Some of you folks read about my dearth of friends and added me.  I feel SO much better now.  I've noticed something; the more contacts I add, the more time I spend on MySpace.  No, no... I don't live there like so many younger folks seem to do.  But I visit, at least once a day; and check on some of my friends.  This morning I had a friend request from Mechelle, who was raised right here, next door, and used to play with my daughter thirty years ago.  What fun!  Computers are great for keeping in touch, aren't they?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the internet and am thankful for being able to keep in touch with old friends and new ones too.  Most of all it connects me with my family that's scattered here and there.  We live in some marvelous times.  20 years ago it would have been unheard of.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Well, I have a my space account too.  I will  have to look you up sometime.  I'm hardly on there.

Anonymous said...

I like it, too, but having so many bands Friend Request me does get a little annoying.

~Amy

Anonymous said...

When I have more time I think I'll check out my space

Anonymous said...

I have found friends that I lost for years on MySpace!  I love it!