Sunday, July 1, 2007
Isn't that cute? It was awarded me by Astaryth, over at Adventures of an Eclectic Mind.
According to the Rules of the Award, I'm to pass the Award on to 5 other "girls" whose blogs I read and enjoy. (Sorry to all you guys) And they, in turn, pass it on to 5 girls blogs that they enjoy.
First off, you may as well go over to Astaryth's blog and check her choices out, because most of the ladies she listed would be some of my picks too. But I'll select others.
1. My daughter, who else? Because I'm her mom and I said so.
2. OK, over on Blogger there's a local chick I've found who is totally hilarious. She uses the occasional bad word, and she's Passion Party consultant. But, as she would say, "Dude... she's a hilarious!" Check out Blog That Mommy! (Unless you are easily shocked.)
3. How about Pauline's Country Tales? This lady makes me smile quite often. She truly rocks. She's one of my favorite Texans.
4. Sugar, who lifts all our spirits even when she is going through rough times. She really needs a car right now, and J-lander folks are trying to help her out. Visit her at "A Little Bit of Sugar, Please".
5. Sonya, at "My Southern Home". If you follow her journal very long, you'll be much nicer to your HR person at work. Trust me.
Now there should be something for everybody here. Check them out and see if you can't find a blog to suit you.