Monday, June 4, 2007

Cliff's doctor appointment

I'm sure most of you knew we wouldn't find out anything today... except for weight, blood pressure, temperature, and little incidentals like that (those were all good, by the way).

Blood was drawn, and we'll hear the results of those in two or three days.  They did the thing where they glue little things all over Cliff's chest and hook wires to them.  So far, so good.

Cliff almost talked me into canceling this appointment because he has absolutely no discomfort today, but in the end, I refused to back down.

I'm not overly concerned, butI don't want to take any chances with his health.  We'll do a follow-up appointment with Dr. D in ten days; since Dr. D has had heart issues himself, I trust him to stay right on top of things.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everything is showing up good so far. It's always better to be safe now being sorry later. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that everything is good.  I pray that everything comes back good.  I'm glad that you guys kept the appt.  Keep us posted.             Hollie

Anonymous said...

So far so good !  Thank the dear Lord.  I'll be praying that the rest of the news is just as good.  Glad Cliff is feeling better.  I'm sure you do too !  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Keeping fingers crossed!  :)

Anonymous said...

Good going!  You did the right thing.  Anne

Anonymous said...

Good for you Donna! Stick to your guns!  I bet if it were up to Cliff, he'd never see another Dr again!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Glad you stuck it out !!!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

My mom was the same with my dad -- MAKING him go to see the doctor when he hates going so much.  Now he does it without being told.  I'm proud of him for that.

Russ

Anonymous said...

I will continue to keep Cliff in my prayers, Donna.  I'm glad that he is not suffering with any more symptoms, but, it's still good that he kept the appointment!

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Good going on getting Cliff there.  I'm sure he is glad that he went and breathing a sigh of relief.  Hope Jim is doing well too.  Nice tractors!