Monday, April 2, 2007

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Blossoms and Blooms

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a snap of some of the latest blossoms and blooms near you. If for some reason it's still too chilly where you are, one, you my sympathy, and two, go ahead and use a picture from your archives. But everyone else should go out and take a fresh picture if they can. Let's see what spring looks like here in 2007.



I took this shot of a wildflower in the woods this morning during our walk, using the macro setting on my camera. 

If you have a blooming shot to share, just be sure and leave the link to the entry over at John's journal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phlox one of my favorite flowers

Anonymous said...

That is very pretty. I like it. Helen

Anonymous said...

Driving down I-35 South we saw acres and acres of prairie covered with tiny, tiny purple flowers low to the ground.  I wonder what those were.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!  Nothing here yet.  No even a crocus.  Dang.