Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Monday Photo Shoot: Working Outside

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of people working outside. Because now the weather's right for it (mostly). If you have a photo in your archives of people working outside, that works too.



No problem John; I went outside and found Cliff working in the garden; I guess Travis is supervising.

(P.S.  For pictures of me working Libby in the round pen today, click HERE.)

If you play along, be sure and leave the link to your entry over at By The Way.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have Libbly trained really good it looks like to me. Those are great pictures. She is such a sweetie. Helen

Anonymous said...

Wow, your grass is greening up so nicely, we're still brown here in CT.   Awww, Libby is such a good girl, and you are certainly a great trainer, I loved the pictures!     Judy

Anonymous said...

I like those supervisor kinda jobs! lol

Kimberleigh

Anonymous said...

Cliff is always working! He is looking good! He has lost a lot of weight!

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying you and your filly. What a sweet relationship you have.

Anonymous said...

Nice, I liked the pictures of you working Libby, she sure is smart.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Work! Eek!!

Nice pic - but that dirt looks hard!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of adding in a pic of my Dad tilling, and then I saw Cliff and thought, well, hmm, I bet that is the theme right about now, not just working outside, but I bet lots of folks are tilling.  Tell Travis to get in there and get dirty! LOL

Anonymous said...

Cliff should be singing "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" in a nice basso profundo voice.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo.  The color contrast is so good and it takes me back to country days when we farmed without a tractor, just horses.   Gerry