Sunday, March 18, 2007

join me and Sadie in the woods

This morning before the round pen incident, I took Sadie out back for a nice run.  I didn't take the usual walk; instead, I went down into the "holler" east of my cabin, sat on the leaves, and tried out my new camera.  A bird was making such nice music (I think it was a cardinal) that I got the idea to share the music with my readers.  Turn on your sound, and you'll hear the woodsy sounds of birds singing (and leaves crunching, as Sadie runs around).



Tags: , ,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sight.  Sadie sure does love to run, doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

You were right. It was a cardinal singing and the other one was answering back. Sadie can really run. You could she was having a great time. Helen

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the little bit of heaven - lovely way to spend the morning.  
'On Ya'-ma

Anonymous said...

Loved this video. Sadie sure had fun!  Looked like she was smiling the whole time!  
Pam

Anonymous said...

 THIS NEW CAMERA SURE  IS GOING TO PROVIDE A LOT OF ENJOYMENT

especially for us citified FOLK. That can no longer get into the woods.

Really great shots with it.  THANKS for the updated technology.

PUT some foam on the hole an it will cut down on the wind noise.

Anonymous said...

Now that was a fun video!  Sadie looks like she really enjoys herself!  Linda

Anonymous said...

What a nice, happy, healthy pup :-)

xoxo