Monday, January 15, 2007

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot

An assignment from John Scalzi.

"Your Monday Photo Shoot: Out Your Window, Redux

I did this topic at the very beginning of the Monday Photos Shoots, and I thought it might be fun to do again (or one much like it):

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Pick a window in your home. Take a picture out of it. We're looking at things that are close to home this week."

OK John, here you go.  Monica is outside enjoying the ice-skating in our yard.   She just happened to be peering in my bedroom window at her sister, and I figured this was as good a picture as any.



Go ahead, folks.  Take a picture out of any window in your house, and leave the link to your entry HERE, at John Scalzi's place.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!  Wonderful shot.  Blessings, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere
http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/TimeforaLittlePoetry

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!  I bet she didn't even realize you took her picture!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Well...I've made the jump to scanning.  I guess I need to invest in a good digital cam so I can play these things too.  Maybe when my tax refund comes.

Russ