Friday, December 29, 2006

a meme from Russ

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?  I don't look at myself in the mirror.

2. How much cash do you have on you?  None.  I don't drive, so I'm always with Cliff.  And he's a never-ending source of money if I need something.

 3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?  Poor

4. Favorite planet?  Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?  It was probably some stranger calling to talk to "Darryl".  (See entry on my Blogspot journal HERE.)

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Waylon Jennings singing "Good-hearted Woman".

7. What shirt are you wearing?  I'm in my flannel pajamas and robe right now.

8. Do you label yourself? crazy old lady who rides a horse all over the countryside and camps out in a cabin in the woods.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? New Balance

10. Bright or Dark Room? bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? troubled

12. What does your watch look like? I don't wear watches; now that I have a cell phone, though, I often use it as a timepiece.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?  Sleeping like a baby.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?  Never received a text message.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? 7-11?  What's that?  Remember, I'm in the boonies.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?  "Potty?  You wanna go potty?"  (to Sadie)

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?  Either Cliff or the granddaughters.  They all make a pretty-much regular practice of telling me they love me.

18. Last furry thing you touched?  Sadie, my dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?  Caffeine and aspirin.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None.  Thank God for digital cameras!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?  the 10 years from age 40 to age 50.  My body was still in fairly good shape, I had grandbabies to play with... those years were GREAT!

22. Your worst enemy?  myself

23. What is your current desktop picture?  My two horses in the snow.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I suppose it was "goodbye" to the granddaughters when they went home yesterday; I was asleep at 1 AM when Cliff got home from work.  Unless "someone" includes animals:  In which case the last thing I said was, "Potty?  You wanna go potty?"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? money, please.

26. Do you like someone? Of course.  I like most people.

27. The last song you listened to?  "That's The Way That The World Goes 'Round" by John Prine

28. What time of day were you born?  I don't remember.

29. What’s your favorite number?  7

30. Where did you live in 1997? Right here in the boonies.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?  I don't think so.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? According to comments I get on this journal, yes.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?  I was working at Kohl's Distribution Center.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? It's never happened to me; I don't do many vending machines.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? probably about as kind as the average person.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I consider tattoos unsightly, so if I had to have one, it would be someplace out of sight.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?  Spanish.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? You bet I would, in a heartbeat.

39. Are you touchy feely? No.  I wish I were more so.

40. What’s your life motto?  "Life is short; ride the horse (or motorcycle) every time the weather permits."

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?  my clothes? 

42. What’s your favorite town/city?  My favorite town would be my little town as it was in 1975 when we moved here: the banker was kind; there was a grocery store and a drug store; Buddy's hardware was convenient, and he gave good advice and instant credit; and the town fair was a big deal.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?  I don't remember.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?  Within the last month.  My friend Lona was in a rehab facility, and I tried to send her a letter once a week during her stay.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? I can't even DRIVE a car!

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?  I'm not sure what to count as a "first love".  The boy I had a crush on in high school?  Or the only other guy besides Cliff that I ever dated?  Either way, I don't hear anything about them.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?  Only back to my great-great grandparents.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I'm not sure I've ever dressed "fancy" in my life.

49.Does anything hurt on your body right now? As I sit here, no.  When I get up for another cup of coffee, my knees will twinge, but not too badly.

50. Have you been burned by love?  Only once.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.


Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read!
Pam