Friday, December 29, 2006

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #145: 2007 Resolutions

Weekend Assignment 145: Make at least one resolution for 2007.
You'd think this one would be easy:  I'm going to try and lose 3 1/2 pounds.  Sounds like a piece of cake, right?  After all, I've lost forty pounds in the past year.  But I'm so close to target that I just can't make myself knuckle down and lose those last pesky 3 1/2 pounds.

Extra credit: Did you keep your resolutions for 2006?  You bet I did.  See above:  I lost forty pounds.

If you want to do the weekend assignment, be sure and leave the link to your entry over at John's place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My resolution for 2007 this year is the exact same as your's was last year.  That is, to lose 40 pounds.  Having dieted before, I know how tough it can be to lose the last three or four pounds when you are near your goal.  Good luck, I hope you succeed.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I'm going to continue on trying to improve upon myself personally -- and since I stopped smoking (7 mos now) I think I'm going to shoot for more exercise and losing some weight!  We'll see how it goes! and goes and goes .....

Anonymous said...

You bet it's hard to lose the last few lbs. It's HARD LARD to lose!   Anne

Anonymous said...

Good luck!~~~Pam