Thursday, August 17, 2006

Weekend Assignment #125: Funny Girls and Guys

Weekend Assignment #125: Who is the funniest person you know in your real life [as opposed to an actor or stand up comic] and why? As the assignment says, you can't pick people who are professionally funny (unless you personally know someone who is, in fact, an actor or a comedian). We're looking for the friends or relatives or other people you know who crack you up every single time you see them.

Oh, it's Cliff's sister's husband, Pat, hands down.  We spend lots of time with him and his wife (Cliff's sister) riding motorcycles.  Pat can always get a laugh out of me.  I'd love to tell you about the imitation he does, but some things are better left unsaid.  Anyhow, he leaves me in stitches every time he does it.

Extra Credit: Well, duh: Pictures of Mr. or Ms. Funnypants would be nice.

No way can I choose just one picture of Mr. Pat.  Oh no, you need to see his many facets.


Hmmm, I wonder if Pat and Charlene will be up for a motorcycle ride this weekend.  I could use a good laugh!

If you'd like to do the weekend assignment, be sure and leave a link to your entry over at Blogfather John Scalzi's place... right HERE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh yeah..........he does look like he can make you laugh no matter if you want to or not!!!!!!!!! the first picture had me laughing!!!!!!!!! lol
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

You can tell by just looking at him that he would be a lot of fun to be around.  Don't we all need someone like that in our lives?

Anonymous said...

I can tell by looking at his face he's a character.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Goodlooking guy and funny...what a catch
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

I love all three pics! Many facets, indeed. - Karen

Anonymous said...

My son, Zack, hands down!  He's funny, witty, and sharp as a tack!  There is nothing he won't do for a laugh!

Anonymous said...

Ha! that was alright to see