Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit!
1. Would you prefer being a small fish in a large pond or a large fish in a small pond?
A large fish in a small pond, although mostly it's the other way around with me. No, wait... mostly I'm a SMALL fish in a SMALL pond.
2. If you could change one thing about the climate where you live right now, what would it be and why?
I'd never let the temperature get above 90.
3. Do you consider yourself more or less normal than those around you?
Less. A LOT less.
4. Take the quiz: Are you right or left brained?
|You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained|
| The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.|
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
5. Consider the last meal you ate: was the primary course beef, chicken, fish or vegetables? How often is this your primary course?
Ummmm.... it was spaghetti. Light on the Italian sausage, heavy on the tomatoes. So I'll say vegetables. If it were up to Cliff, we'd have it once a day. But in reality, we have it about once a month.
6. Should men who belong to a religion which permits it be allowed to have more than one wife? In other words, should polygamy be legal on religious grounds?
No. But then, I'm a woman, so I'm biased.