THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name seven things you'd like to do in the next three years.
Either answer the question in a comment at Patrick's Weekender or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment there. (To be considered "first to play," a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)
1. Pay out of debt.
2. get a modular home put on our property (but that would mean more debt, wouldn't it?)
3. buy a new Tucker saddle.
4. get rid of the unsightly mobile home we rent out, with the five cars they have parked in the yard (two of which don't run).
(One car is at the end of the trailer out of the range of this picture.)
5. Visit my sister again in her Texas winter home.
6. Have a nice, roomy new pole barn built.
7. Get on rural water lines so we wouldn't have hard water problems.