Sunday, July 16, 2006

Awesome!

Cliff, at the rim of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison.  Because I've turned 62, I got my Golden Age passport at the entrance to this park; it gives me and my spouse free entry into all the federal sites... Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain National Park, the Great Smokies, and all others... plus reduced camping fees.  And it only cost a one-time fee of $10!  I found out about it from a lady who stuck up a conversation with me at Cripple Creek, and told me about the whole deal.  I do love a bargain!

Those of you who are wondering about Sadie:  I can't pick her up until tomorrow morning.  I'll let you know how that goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your vacation stories
Marti

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful picture. Poor Sadie she is going to be so happy but mad too. LOL.

Anonymous said...

^.^ That's a pretty background =]. It'd be awesome to have a home near it to look at it all the time...but then it'd probably not be so amazing either..

Anonymous said...

that was a beautiful picture! Glad you got the passport; now gives you more choices of where to go for adventures.

betty

Anonymous said...

That is a perfect picture!!
Missie