Thursday, July 20, 2006

adventures with Sadie

Some of you thought Sadie looked like she had grown; she has not.  She was an adult dog when we got her.  The pictures that made her look larger simply had nothing in them with which to compare her size.  Notice her size when she's next to a 3/4-grown kitten.

As soon as Cliff and I are both out of bed, Sadie thinks we should go walking... and I don't mean a "potty walk", because she gets that as soon as I'm up.  She wants our walk in the pasture!  I usually play frisbee with her to settle her down a bit, but in five or ten minutes, she's rested and begging to walk again.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such adoring eyes she has for you. That face would be hard to resist. Hope it will be some cooler up you way today. Helen

Anonymous said...

Sush a sweetie!
Don't know how you & Cliff (& Sadie) make it without A/C.
I have such a hard time when temp goes over 90.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Scampi does that to me. He wants to be friends with all the cats too but he is so full of energy that he scares some of them.

Anonymous said...

Sadie and Koda could be twins with the way they act. Koda "growls" at me if he is close by and wants me to pet him. And he knows my actions in the morning; he knows when it is walk time and if I deviate from that, he gives me the look like "are you forgetting something"

Sadie sure is a cutie :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Sadie has become a real part of your family!!!! She is a lucky dog!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

she sure keeps you going, she's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

ONE THING ABOUT IT, SHE LOVES PLAYING WITH MAMA, DOESN'T SHE? LOL
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Wow she has you wrapped around her little claws!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Friday 20th
Sadie must be so happy you are home from your vacation
so she can go on walks and play games with you and
sleep beside your bed.
Blue must be glad also.
Karla in WA where it is still 103 at 6 p.m. (we are used to having clouds/rain.)

Anonymous said...

Sadie is like a little kid with ADD... lol

Jackie