Sunday, June 4, 2006

garage sale buy

Our town-wide garage sale was a bust, really.  Oh, I got some nice towels cheap, and a nice cage for $10; it's really a rabbit cage, but I'm thinking of getting some banty chicks next spring, and the cage would be the perfect place to start them.   But very few people participated in the sale, and there weren't many customers, either.

At our last stop yesterday, there were two brand-new, in-the-box water slides, each marked $1.  How could I go wrong, with hot weather here and two granddaughters at my house every day?  I believe I got my money's worth yesterday alone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take pictures of the girls on the water slide, please.  And as long as we're (I) talking about pictures, how come we haven't seen Sadie for awhile?  I'm sure she's been up to something worth photoing.

XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

WOW what a deal on the slides!!  Great pics of the girls.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I remember playing on those when I was a kid!  Great fun!!  

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had fun with their slip and slide.  

Do you ever go back to your cabin anymore?

Anonymous said...

You did good Mosie!!! I know the grandkids will love it and the water will feel so good to them during the hot days ahead!
love ya,
Carlene

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of Mosie in her yellow bikini going down the slide?  You have lost all that weight...now flaunt it!!! Barbara

Anonymous said...

What fun !  Garage Sales are places to find some wonderful treasures. You did do good !  'On Ya' - ma