1. Is it a "Christmas Tree" or a "Holiday Tree?" A Christmas tree, of course.
2. When you purchase a DVD, what of the following are you most interested in watching first: the movie itself, the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary, and why? the movie itself
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? As always... lose weight. (I know, it's a boring answer)
4. Take this quiz: After you enter your birthday, you'll be given a lot of facts about your age and astrology: How old are you in dog years? Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 8.77886497064579 years old. (You old hound dog, you!)
By george, a lot of that fits me. "Lack of direction" especially, and "not good at staying with everyday tasks...".
6. Do you have a piece of jewelry with your birthstone in it? If so, how often do you wear it? Not jewelry (because I seldom wear jewelry) but my friend Joanna gave me a lovely rosary with my birthstone. I'm not Catholic, but I so enjoy going to sleep listening to Mother Angelica and the nuns saying the rosary on TV; I mentioned to Joanna I wanted a rosary and, like a true friend, she obliged me. I'm so spoiled.
If you want to do the Six, be sure and leave your link at Patrick's Weekender.