These are the rules of the game: The very first player chose a topic. In this case, the topic is FIVE WEIRD HABITS OF YOURS. You must then write a journal entry listing those weirdness you possess~as well as the rules of the game. Then, you select FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG and link their names/blogs in your entry. Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed! Those five then MUST (note that I insist upon it!) write an entry listing their weird habits and tag an additional five people.
Gee thanks, Jackie. Almost everything about me is weird, so how do I choose? Oh, and number 5 isn't a habit, it's a weird fact about me. But it's what you get for tagging me.
1. I love getting up early in the morning. So much so that, any time after 3 A.M., I have to force myself to stay in bed until 5.
2. I am so picky about my coffee being "just right" that I won't let anyone put my creamer in for me. I'd do without coffee rather than drink instant. And if it's been in the pot over an hour, I won't drink it. A thermos ruins it, but if it's my last resort, I'll drink coffee from a thermos.
3. I'm almost obsessed with following recipes to a "T". No guessing at the amounts for me: I scrape the excess off a 1/4-teaspoon measuring spoon with a knife to make sure it's exactly right, even if it's an ingredient that isn't that crucial.
4. I'm a total slob. The only reason I ever clean house, or even bathe, for that matter, is for the people around me. I could cheerfully live in a cabin with a dirt floor and no running water forever (I'd have to have electricity though, because I'd miss my computer).
5. I never went on a date until I was 20 years old. I had the idea that, if someone really got to know me, they wouldn't like me; so I made sure nobody got to know me. (there's still a little of that within me, by the way)
I'm not tagging anybody. I know, it's part of the rules. But I never did follow rules too well.