THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Take a look at your immediate surroundings. Not counting your computer, printer, other hardware, software or cables, name seven non-computer things that are on your computer table.
1. a desk calendar
2. my glasses (I don't use glasses for the computer)
3. a book of matches (my dog, Mandy, had gas last night)
4. A bookmark that says, "I like my Grandpa's hugs!"
5. A CD, "Me and Bobby McGee" by Kris Kristofferson
6. Another CD, "Waylon, The Eagle" by Waylon Jennings
7. ewwww, a slightly used Kleenex