Here, from Patrick's Place, is the Saturday Six!
1. A reader to "Men's Journal" recently wrote about technological innovations, stating that there isn't any gadget he couldn't live without: "To see how vital technology is, spend a few days in the backcountry without your phone, pager, PDA, laptop, cappuccino machine, or MP3 player. You'll emerge cleansed and refreshed." Could you go a whole week really roughing it with no modern conveniences? Would you want to?
A week? No problem at all. I love to camp out. I just spent three days without any of the above, except that I took my husband's cell phone just to ease his mind. Now, longer than a week might be a problem.
2. What is the most you've ever paid for a:
B) Pair of Shoes $50
C) CD or Album
E) Book $45 I think
F) Vacation Around $1,400 for a week spent in a Colorado cabin... my husband, me, and my daughter's family.
A, B, C, D and E are not items I spend excessive amounts on, especially since I've discovered half.com.
3. Looking back at the answers to#2, which one was the most foolish? The book. I should have waited until I discovered half.com.
4. Take this quiz: Which snack food are you?
5. There are three wells: Love, Beauty and Creativity. If you could only drink from one of them, which would you choose and why? Love, since life without love would be a lonely existance.
6. If you were another person, do you think you would be friends with the person you know as yourself? No.