Saturday, August 20, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. Other than the "Saturday Six," what weekly or daily memes do you play most often?  (Please give a link to that journal.) 

I do John Scalzi's Monday Photo shoot, and his weekend assignment

2. If you could look back at photos you know of that were taken during your childhood, from your first school pictures to snapshots taken ten years ago, which one do you think would be the most embarrassing and why? 

The ones that most embarrass me are the ones where I'm wearing my "cat-eye" shaped glasses, back in the 60's.

3. What was the last thing you made yourself do, even though you really didn't want to?

I don't do many things I don't want to do.

4. Take this quiz:  How do you live your life?

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.

You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable

5. What was the last book you started but never finished (aside from any you're currently reading)? Why did you stop reading it?

"An Unfinished Life", the biography of JFK.  It was just so long, and got bogged down in politics rather than personalities.  I still think I'll eventually finish it, though.

6. Are you named after  anyone?  Has anyone ever been named after you?

I was named after a friend of my mom's.  Nobody has been named after me.

No comments: