If you want to enter the Saturday Six, just copy and paste the questions to your journal; then, when you're done, link to that specific entry and leave the link at Patrick's Place.
1. What is your current desktop picture? What made you select it?
This one, which with my new camera coming back from my cabin, Thursday evening. I call it "Beyond The Sunset" after one of my favorite childhood hymns.
I chose it because it's so pretty, and I love sunrises and sunsets.
2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before. Knowing that it's free, would you go?
No, I wouldn't. I have naturally curly hair, which means that as long as I keep it reasonably short, I don't have to mess with it. That's the way I like it.
3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?
I avoid looking directly at myself. I'll look at my hair to see if it needs combing, but I do not like looking at myself. Which means I'm liable to leave the house with spaghetti sauce on my face, or a milk mustache. Sad, but true.
4. Take this quiz: Which Bugs Bunny character are you?
I took this quiz on somebody's blog the other day, but I don't really care for the way they limit the answers. Often, none of the answers apply to me, but I am forced to choose one or the other. So I respectfully pass.
5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole?
Wierd. Or unique. Or strange. Depending on your point of view.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?
I spent my life rebelling against my too-controlling mother. However, if I were going to credit anyone with anything good in my life, I have to say it would be my mother, who in spite of her mistakes, always had my best interests at heart.