1. A stray dog wonders into your yard, obviously weak, hungry and thirsty. He is a very friendly dog, but if you feed it or give it water, you know that the dog won't leave your yard and you'll end up keeping him. If you don't help the animal, he might die. What do you do? Most likely, I'd have Cliff shoot him quickly and painlessly.
2. You must lose one of the following: a foot, a hand, an eye or an ear. Which would you get rid of and why? An ear. My husband hears out of only one ear, and the quality of his life seems to be good.
3. Scalzi of "By the Way" recently posted about the top unanswered questions in science today. Click here and scroll down to the list of the top 25 biggest mysteries: which one would you MOST like to have answered?
None of those are mysteries to me. Give me another option.
I read blogs because: #1... my relatives are the authors. #2. I feel a connection with the author. #3. The person writing the blog is living a soap opera and I can't wait to see what happens next.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #57 from Lisa: You are writing a bestseller book. What kind of book is it (romance, mystery, science fiction, action adventure, historical, gothic, classic, fiction, non fiction, biography, other) ? fiction
What is your main character's first name and the setting in which it will take place? Anywhere will do, and any name is fine.
And give us a one sentence tidbit about the plot ... Somebody killed somebody, and we have to figure out who did it.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #58 from Mary: Jim Elliot once said, "When it comes time to die...make sure all you got to do is die." What do you have to do or would like to do before you die? I have done all the important things I want to do in my life. I'm ready to die.
Make a list of at least 6 things. See my answers above. And since you made the list.. will you actually try to accomplish those things? I've done it.