Once again Patrick has given us six questions to ponder.
1. How many mirrors are there in your home? three If you could go for the rest of your life without ever looking in a mirror (but still know that you hadn't missed a button or that your hair was disarrayed, etc.) would you? I have always avoided mirrors, so yes... if I could go forever without looking in one, I would love to.
2. What online abbreviation annoys you the most and why? ROFLMBO, and I'm really not sure why.
3. What do you hate the most in this world? anything (notice I did not say anybody) that hurts my children or grandchildren. Whether it's jealousy or spite or just a lack of caring about their feelings; or even something as simple as a lack of enough money. If it hurts them, I feel their pain.
4. You decide to go to your next high school reunion. What do you anticipate would be the thing most people said about you behind your back? "Who's she?" (I was a loner in school and had no close friends)
5. You learn that because of some galactic mixup in fate itself, you must restart your life tomorrow in a new place. You will emerge as a person with a unique past and won't seem out of the ordinary to those in the new place. You will retain the experiences and memories of your past, but the people you are closest to will believe that you are dead and gone and you would be prohibited from contacting them. Where would you go and why? Colorado, in the mountains somewhere. Just because of the awesome beauty.
6. What are you most passionate about in this moment of your life and why? Enjoying every minute, because time is flying too fast.