Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today

We're having lovely strong storms as I type this, at 6:15... the kind where it rains sideways. 

Since one of my tick bites looked suspicious (red ring around it), I went to the doctor today.  I'm now on antibiotics, just in case.  They took blood to send off, but from what I've read, you can never be sure if you have Lyme disease or not.  I'm not worried.  God has taken good care of me this far.

Marvin's daughters, ages eight and twelve, asked to ride Blue, so I let them to do that tonight.  I simply led the eight-year-old around, since she is SO tiny, unlike my seven-year-old granddaughter, Natalie.  The twelve-year-old, I allowed to ride alone, but I was very much at hand, watching closely.

The UPS man brought the cook-stove for my cabin, so once Cliff installs it, I can make coffee; that means I can soon spend the night back there, and I'm so excited about that.

After being off work this whole week, I'll work two days next week.  That's a good thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What days are you working? Let me know. I am working Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Ticks this early?  As if I didn't have enough things to spark my hypochondria!  Take those antibiotics and bug your doctor mercilessly and don't ignore it!!  We'll be checking on you.

Anonymous said...

Let us know when the tests come back.  You did wise to go to the doc.  You sent the storms our way.  But they didnt' get too bad.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you went to the doctor...you did the right thing!!! You can never be sure with those blood suckers! Let us know how the tests turn out, please?
Carlene