Saturday, April 9, 2005

Saturday Six

Picture from Hometown

1. Where did you buy the last fast food you ate?  Pizza Hut

2. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?  "Ray"

3. When you walk into a room, what do you think people notice first about you?  What do you wish they'd notice first about you?

I don't know what they notice about me, and I'd rather they didn't notice me at all.

4. You win a special lottery but you aren't allowed to keep any of the money.  Instead, it must go to a single charitable organization.  Which would you choose and why? 

To City Union Mission, because there but for the grace of God go I.

5. What was the subject of the most recent E-mail you forwarded?

It was "gunfight rules" for all the different branches of the armed forces, and I sent it to my son; funny stuff, especially since my son spent several years in the Army.

6. Without looking, which of the previous five questions would you most expect to have been asked in the very first episode of the "Saturday Six?"  After you answer, if you go back to the first edition, don't reveal the answer here.

Just guessing, I'd say the first question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do like your answers.  We had pretty much the same responce on #3. I want gunfight rules!