1. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon Favorite vegetable? sweet potatoes, preferable candied Favorite type of meat? If I could have fried chicken the way my mother used to fix it, that would be it. But I like all meats. What food causes your diet the most trouble? Diet? What diet? When I DO diet, the problem food is ice cream; I eat ice cream almost every day.
2. What food do you think has the most ridiculous-sounding name? kohlrabi
3. If you had to pick one of the following to experience, which extreme adventure would you choose:
B) Mountain Climbing
C) Scuba Diving
D) Surfing in Hawaii
E) Arctic Hiking in Alaska
F) African Safari
G) White Water Rafting
Mountain climbing! But not extreme climbing like Everest; maybe the 14'ers in Colorado. I've always loved seeing what's over the next hill, and catching the view from high places.
4. What skill do you most wish you could suddenly acquire in your sleep this evening? I'd love to wake up and be able to actually play the guitar, instead of the pitiful chording I do. Piano would be nice, too.
5. How many active prescriptions do you have at the moment. Of those, how many do you take regularly? None; I took Celebrex for a couple of years and finally decided it didn't do that much for me; now, of course, it's off the market. I took hormones for several years until I decided I prefer hot flashes to cancer. Now, I take a multi-vitamin and an aspirin daily. Opps, I'm editing this because I forgot about my 50-mg Trazodone, which is supposed to help me sleep through the night. Sometimes I think it helps, other times I wonder.
6. You're considering a major change or a big decision awaits you. Are there any special images you ever dream that tend to guide you in one direction or another or that seem to suggest that the option you're consideringis the right one? I don't recollect that many of my dreams. I pray about big decisions, wait until the feeling is right, and hope.