1. Open up the music player on your computer (if you have one).
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. You can put the list in the comment thread, or write it up in your Journal and then post a link in the comments.
Here's what I came up with:
1. Sweet Georgia Brown Doc Watson
2. I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World Ronnie Milsap
3. He Leadeth Me Don Marsh Choir
4. It's All About To Change Travis Tritt
5. Change My Heart Acoustic Worship
6. Your Love Reaches Me Darren Clarke
7. Alone Vern Gosdin
8. Holding Her and Loving You Earl Thomas Conley
9. Right in the Wrong Direction Vern Gosdin
10. Church in the Wildwood Carter Family
Thanks John! I'm still listening. I'd forgotten I had some of these songs. I'm thankful that none of my teen-age grandchildren's songs popped up on that list. Even some of their titles embarrass me.