Monday, November 8, 2004

dreaming of another horse

See the horse on the far right, the one my granddaughter, Natalie, is riding?  That horse is for sale for $900.  And here I sit, like a fool, trying to figure out how I could come up with the money to buy that horse.  He's registered Arabian; not the prettiest animal I ever saw, but he seems to be pretty trustworthy and dependable, for a five-year-old gelding.  My sister-in-law comes to ride, and so does my daughter.  Natalie is beginning to have a strong interest in horses.  It would be nice to have two horses so two people could ride together.

Of course I have to remind myself:  that would mean another saddle and double the farrier bill.  It wouldn't just end with buying the horse.  Here's another shot:  it's the horse in back.

Of course it isn't practical at all, and I'll stop thinking about it. 

Still... I can't help but wonder....

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you'd consider buying that horse. Two is better than one. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

tHAT IS A GOOD PRICE. hOW BIG IS HE? hE LOOKS RATHER SMALL. tHAT WOULD BE GOOd for the kids.

Anonymous said...

I say go for it!!!!! - And Blue would have company.

If it is to be, it will be and all the expenses will be paid.  They have a way of working themselves out.

:o)

J