Friday, October 8, 2004

about my knee

I have to laugh looking at this; I forget how big my feet are until I see them like this.  Anyhow, I wanted to share my brace with the world, so you get my feet too (no toenails, I had them removed over a year ago).

I wore the brace all day yesterday and got by well enough that I think there may be a possibility of working while wearing it.  I'll wear it all weekend and see how it goes.  If it doesn't work out, I have another appointment with the orthopedist on the 20th.  The worst that could happen is I have to quit my job, so I'll manage, no matter what.  I just won't have as much fun without my own money to spend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only does she have talent, she has legs......  :o)

Anonymous said...

Awwww your feet are not so bad, quite lovely as feet go. Hope your knee mends to good health. No wild dance parties for you this weekend eh? Take care and enjoy the oppportunity to slow down a bit. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Forget to ask... will the brace allow you to get out and ride your beloved horses? I know how you do enjoy riding. Thanks again for visiting my journal last week. Please come on back anytime.

Anonymous said...

ROFL Mo!  What a brace.  Can you pick up radio stations overseas?  OK...sorry.  So slap me...  I'm just glad the brace is working thus far.  Heaven help us all if you have to quit that job.  No more Mo songs at reunions.  Joyce (Boo)

Anonymous said...

Madmanadhd wrote, and I quote, "quite lovely as feet go."  ROFLMBO.  LOL.  HEE HEE.  Trust me, I inherited those feet.  You don't want a close-up of any woman's feet in THIS family.  They are purely functional.  I won't even wear sandals!  I love ya anyway, mom!

Anonymous said...

what breed is your bay?  We are horse crazy Kentuckians. :-)

Our family's online homeschooling blog is Hestia Homeschool for Young Wild Women http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal/. We love to have visitors!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope the brace will do you a lot of good. Paula

Anonymous said...

that does not look comfy at all!
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES