Saturday, July 17, 2004

do horses get poison ivy?

I stopped in a woods this morning for a bathroom break, and Blue began eating this poison ivy.  I hope horses aren't bothered by it.  I have never been allergic to the stuff, or I'd be afraid to pet him now.

1 comment:

plieck30 said...

I don't know about horses and poisen ivy, but I know my daughter and her whole family got it cleaning up some rent property. They had the dickins of a time getting rid of it. She had to clean the car seats and throw away the shoes they were wearing among other things. It turned in to a big hassle. Paula