Tuesday, July 6, 2004

Back to work

The above picture is my nephew Scotty, my husband's brother Don, and my son Jim, all relaxing in the shop after eating their fill of brats and hamburgers.  It really was a great day, although after two days of cooking and preparation of meals I was worn out.  It was hard to get myself in gear at work. 

Charlene, my sister-in-law, discovered that Blue likes beer; now I cannot afford to buy beer for anybody, let alone a horse!  But he was certainly following her around for another taste.

My son, his wife, and their daughter Lyndsay will head home in the morning, probably after I am gone to work.  We'll hopefully see them again in October, when they come for the big race at Kansas Speedway.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend with your kids.  It means a lot to be able to spend time with family.  We don't know how much they mean to us until they are not here anymore.